The Classroom Discipline Plan
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEARN - SO DO OTHERS
Each lesson happens only once - so make the most of it
1. Arrive on time with the correct equipment and be ready for work.
2. Listen carefully and follow the instructions of the teacher.
3. Behave politely and show consideration to others at all times.
4. Give full attention to your work and the teacher.
5. Take care of the teaching area and everything in it.
6. Ensure that all electronic gadgetry including mobile phones and MP3 players are switched off and kept in your school bag during lessons and in the corridor.
7. Do all your classwork and homework to the best of your ability and complete it in time.
Positive notes to students/parents
THE NORMAL PROGRESSION OF CONSEQUENCES ARE AS FOLLOWS:-
(Remember: your teacher has the right to 'drop down' if you persistently misbehave)
- First: Warning
- Second: Time out (in or out of classroom)
- Third: Sanction + behaviour mark
- Fourth: More serious sanction + behaviour mark
- Severe Clause: Senior Staff called for
REMEMBER - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEARN - SO DO OTHERS
YOUR TEACHER HAS THE RIGHT TO 'DROP-DOWN' ON THE CONSEQUENCES IF YOU PERSISTENTLY MISBEHAVE