- Events Calendar
- Parents Diary of Events
- Letters to Parents
- Newsletters & Blue'Un
- School Trips
- Whole School Trips
- Year 7 Trips
- Year 8 Trips
- Year 9 Trips
- Year 10 Trips
- Year 11 Trips
- School Break Time & Lunch Menus
- Notes For Complaints
- Activities Week - 15-19 July
- SIMS Learning Gateway
- Extra Curricular Opportunities 2012/2013
Educational Aims of Stoke High School
To promote excellence in the fields of intellectual, creative and physical achievement.
- To treat each student as an individual; to encourage all students to realise their full potential.
- To offer equality of opportunity to all students.
- To provide the opportunities which will enable students to become independent learners for life.
To teach the importance of, and maintain high standards in, self-discipline and good behaviour.
- To welcome and care for all members of our community.
- To teach students that they have responsibilities as well as rights.
- To encourage students to respect the values, beliefs and lifestyles of others.
- To achieve this in an environment which cares for, supports and protects all members of the school.